NetSuite SuiteCommerce is an ecommerce platform that easily adapts and scales to the unique selling and buying scenarios your specific industry needs. Deliver consistent, engaging and personalised shopping and service experiences on any device, anywhere your customers shop. Enable omnichannel commerce for B2C and B2B businesses by seamlessly connecting ecommerce and in-store POS with order management, customer service, inventory, merchandising, marketing, and financials.
What is SuiteCommerce?
Provide your business with everything it needs to succeed.
Rapidly create unique, personalised and compelling mobile, web and in-store experiences that differentiate your brand and exceed customer expectations.
- Design the Experience You Want for Your Brand. Provide engaging customer acquisition and retention experiences by utilising a single source of item, inventory, customer and order data to feed your customer-facing systems.
- Transform the Store. Deliver a continuous shopping experience by unifying the online and in-store buying journey. Empower sales associates with tools and information to assist and engage shoppers.
- Any Device. Responsive web design allows you to build device-optimised, online shopping experiences that display elegantly across smartphones, tablets, laptops and desktops. You’ll have only one platform instead of maintaining multiple fragmented systems and user experiences.
Provide consistent and personalised cross-channel experiences, targeted marketing and superior customer service with a single view of all customer interactions and transactions across all touchpoints and channels.
- Truly Know Your Customers. Get a single, cross-channel view of every customer to provide consistent and personalised service, build loyalty, deepen relationships and grow lifetime value.
- Optimise Customer Engagement. With a central communication hub, deliver timely, relevant, data-driven digital marketing that fuels engagement throughout the customer lifecycle.
- Customer Lifetime Value. Gain insight into the true profitability of your customers by capturing all interactions and transactions in a single system. Use this data to make more educated decisions on marketing spend and targeting segments that are most profitable.
Meet customer expectations to buy, fulfil and return goods anywhere while maximising profitability. It’s easy when you have centralised order management and a single view of inventory across all channels and the supply chain.
- Fulfil Orders Quickly and Effectively. Manage orders from multiple channels—POS, web, call centre, mobile, kiosk—all in one place. Customers, suppliers and partners always know exactly what’s happening with every order. You’ll process orders faster, satisfy more customers and lower operational costs.
- Optimise Inventory. Real-time, enterprise-wide inventory visibility, including stores, is key to enabling a buy anywhere, fulfil anywhere experience. You’ll reduce excess inventory, capture lost sales and promote the most profitable products to your customers.
- Better Manage Suppliers and Stock Levels. Connect global supply and distribution chains to ensure real-time information sharing, better coordination, increased responsiveness and shortened time to market.
Be ready to respond to opportunities by quickly deploying sites for multiple business models, channels, brands, countries, currencies and languages, all on the same platform.
- Expand Globally. Run your business around the world from a single platform that supports multiple countries, languages, tax rates and currencies. Easily consolidate multi-subsidiary reporting.
- Multiple Brands, Multiple Sites. Create and manage multiple websites for individual brands, geographies and business model—all from a single site instance.
- Support Any Selling Model. Combine business-to-consumer (B2C) and business-to-business (B2B) selling models on a single platform with a dramatically lower investment and no need to maintain separate systems.
With a cloud-based infrastructure that unifies business applications and provides a central repository for order management and customer, item and inventory data, create seamless, omnichannel, brand experiences and streamline your business.
- One Complete Commerce Platform. Eliminate integrations between separate systems with natively unified ecommerce, POS, inventory and order management, marketing, merchandising, customer service and financials.
- Run Your Business Better. Gain unprecedented, real-time visibility across your business by consolidating fragmented sources of data into a single repository to make informed, timely business decisions.
- Ultimate Business Agility. Our cloud-based solution provides the flexibility and adaptability needed to keep pace with business, reduce operational costs, increase efficiencies and eliminate the hassles of managing hardware and software.
- Tie ecommerce directly to your operational business systems with a single cloud-based platform.
- Create relevant and personalised omnichannel shopping experiences across in-store, web and mobile channels.
- Deliver a consistent brand experience by maintaining full creative control over your website.
- Provide an optimised experience to any device with responsive web design.
- Expand your online business by selling through multiple brands, languages and currencies atop a single ecommerce platform.
- Service any type of customer whether small or large, individual (B2C) or business (B2B).